The crew from New England Milfoil will be back at work removing milfoil from Collins Pond. Grants from the Maine DEP and the Town of Windham are helping to support this work, along with your donations.
NE Milfoil Schedule:
- Sunday June 30 – Wednesday, July 3rd. (Two DASH boats working during this time.)
- Monday, September 23 – Thursday, September 26th ( One DASH Boat)
Here are some ways you can help with the effort!
- Click on the DONATE button to assist in this effort.
- Rake up lose milfoil from your shoreline.
- Help find a location nearby to accepted the milfoil we harvest or if you have land you can allocate for this purpose, please email Roger or Cheryl at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org The further away New England Milfoil has to travel to dispose the milfoil, the less time they have to harvest on our pond.